Dr. Tucker joined Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists, LLC in 2011 and specializes in general orthopaedics and adult reconstruction surgery. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Tucker is married with four children. In his free time he enjoys hunting, fishing, and golfing.
- Fellowship: (Adult Reconstruction Surgery) Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
- Residency: University of Florida Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
- Internship: University of Florida Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
- Medical School: University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Jackson, MS
*Information provided by AAOS.
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Robotic Hip and Knee Replacement
- Orthosensor Knee Replacement
- Navigation Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Joint Replacement
- Revision Hip and Knee Replacement
- Bienville Surgery Center – East Lake, MS
- Merit Health – Biloxi, MS
- Cedar Lake Surgery Center – Biloxi, MS
- Garden Park Hospital – Gulfport, MS
- Ocean Springs Hospital – Ocean Springs, MS