Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists is pleased to welcome Eric J. Graham, MD. Dr. Graham specializes in spine surgery and is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Graham grew up on the Gulf Coast and graduated from Ocean Springs High School before attending Emory University in Atlanta, GA for his undergraduate and medical degrees. He did his residency in Orthopaedic Surgery at Washington University in St. Louis, MO and his fellowship in Spine Surgery at The University of Pittsburgh.
Dr. Graham treats all aspects of spine pathology including degenerative disc disease, congenital or acquired spinal instability and spinal stenosis. He has particular interest and skill in complex neck reconstruction for multi-level cervical spine disease. He also offers minimally invasive spine surgery and total disc replacement.
- Fellowship: (Spine Surgery) University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Residency: (Orthopaedic Surgery) Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Medical School: Emory University, Atlanta, GA
*Information provided by AAOS.
- Spine Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Complex Neck Reconstruction
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Total Disk Replacement
- Bienville Surgery Center – East Lake, MS
- Merit Health – Biloxi, MS
- Garden Park Medical Center – Gulfport, MS
- Ocean Springs Hospital – Ocean Springs, MS
- Gulf Coast Outpatient Surgery Center – Biloxi, MS