Dr. Donnis Harrison, has been a member of the Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists practice on the Mississippi Gulf Coast for over ten years and is a native of Pascagoula. He is a board certified surgeon dedicated to providing exceptional orthopaedic care.
Dr. Harrison has gained an immeasurable amount of experience in many aspects of general orthopaedics including Sports Medicine, Joint Replacement, and Trauma with a specialty interest in Shoulder and Elbow disorders and Sports Medicine. After graduating from the University of Mississippi Medical Center he completed his orthopaedic residency at Medical College of Georgia. With more than 700 cases per year of surgical experience in the Operating Room and practice with the latest, cutting edge surgical techniques of today; you can be assured his clinical credentials are excellent.
In addition, Dr. Harrison completed a post-residency Fellowship program in Shoulder and Elbow in Dallas, TX which earned him the title of the only fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeon in arthroscopic shoulder surgery on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. This gives him a unique experience to provide comprehensive non-surgical and surgical treatment to all type of injuries and conditions involving the shoulder and elbow.
On Dr. Harrison’s down time, he loves to spend time with his wife and two children. He is also an avid outdoorsman and enjoys hunting, fishing, and sports.
- Fellowship: (Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow) The Carrell Clinic, Dallas, TX
- Residency: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Internship: Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Medical School: University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Jackson, MS
*Information provided by AAOS.
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- Total Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic SCR Surgery
- Bienville Surgery Center – East Lake, MS
- Singing River Hospital – Ocean Springs, MS
- Mississippi Coast Endoscopy & Ambulatory Surgery Center – Pascagoula, MS
- Cedar Lake Surgery Center – Biloxi, MS